Fab Flower Die Cut Inlay

Hi, crafty friends. Today’s card share was so fun to make and features die cut inlay… I started by stamping THIS background stamp on a variety of colored card stocks using coordinating ink colors for a tone on tone look. I cut them plus a blue panel using THIS background die and in laid each piece into place for a smooth look… I finished off the design with a sentiment from THIS stamp set...

Rainbow Positive and Negative Hot Foiling

Hi, crafty friends. Today’s cards feature Positive and Negative Hot Foiling… I started by hot foiling THIS plate using THIS rainbow foil on a piece of THIS black glossy paper. I shared a video HERE explaining the hot foil process. I love the look of the rainbow foil on the black glossy card stock… I used the leftover, negative foil piece with THIS hot foil plate to create this card… I hot foiled the...

Joseph’s Coat Technique

Hi, crafty friends. I’ve been loving the Spring Card Camp 2022 class from Online Card Classes. I have another card to share today inspired by Day Two’s Joseph’s Coat Technique… I die-cut a slimline card panel from white card stock using the Slimline Nested Rectangles dies and ink blended the panel using a rainbow of Distress Oxide Inks. I applied Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink through the XL Rose Boquet Stencil on top of...

Sweet Birds Card

Howdy, crafty friends. I’m back with more inspiration using THIS new release from Simon Says Stamp. The Sweet Birds stamp set was one of my favorites from the release and I used it to create this card… To create this card, I die-cut the largest die from the Rounded Corners die set from blue and red cardstock. I trimmed down the red rectangle and adhered it to the bottom of the blue one to...

Reverse Confetti Mini Release Blog Hop

Howdy, crafty friends. Reverse Confetti has a new mini release and we are celebrating with THIS blog hop. Here’s the card I created using all three new products… I started by die-cutting the Hello Daisy Cover Panel and Floral Chain Cover Panel from white watercolor card stock. I sprayed the flowers with Distress Oxide spray to quickly color them and adhere them along the white border of each frame. I adhered the large border...